Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday, In the Park, I think it was the 8th of November (may Chicago forgive me)

I'm on my 8th day! Whoo Hoo!

Okay, so most of you know we have goats. Tootsie and Lili and they're quite nice little goats. I like to take them out grazing and sit with them. They are so peaceful and lovely to be around.

Here's the unlovely part about goats: mucking out the stable after it's been raining. Ugh.
Here is Felix with Owen, moving the muck to the garden for composting. That's the fun part! Especially for Owen. Life is good when you're three and someone will take you for rides on the lawnmower.
After a good stable mucking, the next best thing is my favorite drink: Green Tea Lattes at Starbucks! Ummm Ummmm Good! But not any Green Tea Latte will do. The order goes as follows:
A venti Green Tea Latte, non-fat with no melon syrup but with one pump of raspberry syrup instead, at 120 degrees (for my delicate palate), no whip. My hubby's is the same except that he gets soy. The best drink EVER.


Robee, finding my phone and snapping pics of me driving. See how well I'm paying attention to the road? That's why I have two (count them TWO) speeding tickets and TWO fender benders. Geeze Louise. I was worse, however, when I was pregnant with Robee. I gunched the LandCruiser six times in nine months; two of them happened twice in the same night. Hey ... YOU trying being pregnant with a 10 1/2 pound child and see how well YOU drive. Backing up was a joke. I couldn't even turn my head, I was so big.

And thus ends the eighth day.

No comments: