Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day Two of the Cold - Day 25

Still have the cold.

Stuffy.

Not so scratchy throat.

Voice fairly raspy, which has it's benefits because now I have a sultry-like Lauren Bacall thang goin' on.

Still poppin' the Echineacha, Goldenseal, Ester-C and Airborne.

And Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (the giant economy size) have been a BIG help too.

I will be better by Thanksgiving.

The kids are feeling better. Could it be because I threatened them with their lives if they even so much as HINTED that they were feeling ill? Nah.

Owen has a stuffy nose, raspy voice, and sneezy nose too. We like everyone to enjoy illness together; as a family.

Going shopping tomorrow for the fixins for Thursday. I'm making only the Oreo Pie. We've got so many d*** pies, that we'll be rolling for a month ---- just in time for Christmas festivities!!

I'm sort of sad that this whole blog-everyday-thing is going to end in five days. It's been rather fun and helped me to write; even if it wasn't the most creative writing I've ever seen. It sure made the month go by fast -- not that it needed any help, mind you. The months have been whizzing by me like a tornado and I'd wish it would stop.


And thus ends the 25th day.

No comments: