Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 posts in 30 days

Okay. I'll bite. However I'm like .... 6 days late so I'll have to catch up.


NOVEMBER 1, Saturday

Pictures today at Tae Kwon Do. Then we spend the rest of the day at the office fixing the cubicle and then we ate Golden Corral.


NOVEMBER 2, Sunday

I have no idea what happened on this day; I just know it was Sunday and it was a nice day.


NOVEMBER 3, Monday

Monday. Got up at 6 to get Felix ready for school. Watch Owen for my usual Monday watch. Voted. Went to Walmart and found cool marked down Halloween stuff for next year. Taught class at the do jo. Starbucks and then home.

NOVEMBER 4, Tuesday

ELECTION DAY!! We're every excited for this day to finally come. Worked at the office and then left early to watch the returns. However, Felix's band teacher scheduled a concert on the same night (arg!) so we also attended this while I was texting Ben to find out how the vote was coming along.

NOVEMBER 5, Wednesday

The Day After. Still happy, still looking forward to the future. Worked again at the office. Came home to take the kids to class. During class, my instructor collapsed on the floor and we had to call her parents to take her home. Rather stirring. Starbucks and then home.

NOVEMBER 6, Thursday

Today. So far, nothing. Plans however may include this: taking Owen to school for Jen because Jen is filling in for Angie who is out of town. Piano maybe or maybe a jaunt to a gift show with Rhonda tonight while the kids spend the night at her house.

Okay. I've started the Post for 30 days, Everyday in November. It may be great, it may be boring but I'm going to try.

No comments: