Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Getting a cold but I'm not going to get it - Day 23

So Felix comes down sick on Thursday; stomach cramps, headache. Owen also is sick on Thursday. Two down, one to go. I'm hoping Robee can avoid it.

Nope. Robee comes down with the same thing on Friday. Owen is better and so is Felix.

Wait for it......

Now I have a scratchy throat, stuffy nose and pounding headache.

I truly believe in Echinacea and Vitamin C and Goldenseal AND Airborne. I take each one daily (sometimes hourly) to help reduce symptoms and reduce the amount of time of the actual cold. A homemade chocolate chip cookie as a chaser, does wonders too.

I'll keep you updated.


And thus ends the 23 day (rather boring, but hey? It's Sunday - my least favorite day of the week .... now.)

No comments: