Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FIELD TRIP!!!! - Day 19

Today, the third and fourth graders at Prez Elem. got to go on a special field trip to Arlington High School where they watched a special performance of "Peter Pan." I was lucky enough to be selected from other parents to go (names in a hat drawing).

It was a very nice performance and I didn't even fall asleep. I typically fall asleep at movies and such. I figure it's totally worth seven bucks for a nap. But I didn't want to embarrass Robee either. He was already concerned that I might doze off and start snoring. :)

This is Robee and his friend Jack on the bus ride back to school. Jack has an identical twin brother named Sam and I've heard that together, they are ............ well ....... a handful. They haven't been put in the same classroom since kindergarten. I used to wish for twins but then I think .... nah. I'm fine.

And they really did fly too! Peter, Wendy, John, Michael. My group tried to kill TinkerBell by not clapping. I had a bunch of boys. It was a little too sissy for them .... even though they were completely caught up in the show -- as long as no one was looking at them.



Thus ends the 19th day.

No comments: