Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How to eat Fried Worms - Day 12

This is what I am having for lunch. Appetizing, eh?
Yeah, well Ben has given me 6 mailings worth 150 pages that I have to copy, fold, stamp and get them to the mailbox before I leave at 3 today and it's now .... 1:41. So I'm eating these .... things .. then I'm going to start my hellish job.

I don't know if they're nutritious. They taste like potato air with spinach or carrot or .... who knows. Greg bought them for Owen but Jen said that they make her gag (Felix said the same as did Robee) so I took them to the office where if it doesn't move, it gets eaten. I'm hungry and this will keep the gnawing away for a bit.

The rest of the office (Thomas and Ben) are getting sushi from Durma, a wonderful place on the boardwalk of Everett. Thomas and I eat there when we get a chance to go out.

Okay. Time to get back to work.

And thus ends day 12.

No comments: