Saturday, November 29, 2008

Only one more day - Day 28 and 29

Okay. I have to admit it; I failed miserably in the "Blog Everyday in November" thang. Couldn't do. I tried. I really did.

So I'm going to try to finish off the month with some pics from our yard.



This is (so far) the biggest toadstool I've ever seen in our yard. I hope the dogs don't smoosh it. I want to see how big it will become.


This is Owen, taking Abbi for a walk. He is leading her around by her collar while he rides his Mini John Deere Gator. She kept looking at me as if to to say "What? Is? Going? On?"


Owen and I were doing some chores around by the pond and all of the sudden, a blackberry branch came winging out and grabbed his knit hat and took it right off his head! Funniest thing ever!
Here it is, hanging off the branch.




We were collecting some old wood from the forest next to the pond and having a little bonfire. This angle (as I look at it here) seems like Owen is a bit too close to the fire. Bad Kiki!

Actually he wasn't that close and I watched him the entire time. We like to make bonfires and burn some of my recycle paper on cool days.


And thus ends the 28 and 29 day.


No comments: