Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Snow Dance

This is snow falling on the Prius tonight.


My kids are happily awaiting the prospect of sledding tomorrow or making snowmen or (dare we say it??) a snow day for school on Monday.

First, it's very wet snow. So I know that it will be fair for snowballs and snowmen. There could be a slight possibility of it being good with a disk.

Second, it will be clearing by tomorrow afternoon (if I can REALLY believe any forecaster around here) and therefore, it will melt.

Third .... there is no third. There will be no snow day for Monday.

It is pretty on my lights outside ... uh .... yeah. I still haven't pulled my butt outside to take down lights. Last week it was still pretty cold and I didn't relish freezing my fingers off. So I cleaned the kids' rooms instead.

Next week Tacky comes down.

No comments: