Monday, April 11, 2011

Whoot! Honor Badge of Courage!!

I did it! I got TWO babies to sleep at the SAME TIME!!

No small feat when considering both babies wanted my lap all to themselves. There was a little bit pushing at the first, making sure one wasn't taking more room than the other; as though I had an imaginary line running down the middle of my body. Then the sound of rhythmic breathing, baby-body twitches and long lashes closing together and I realized that I finally got them both to sleep at the same time.

I don't know that I can duplicate that moment, but it was fun.


Of course, then I realized I was stuck there with two babies in my arms, not able to move. Luckily I didn't have to pee ...... so I cat-napped with them since I'm an old woman and need my sleep too!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love you to watch my son.
I love you to hold my son while he sleeps.
I love you to take such good care of them.
I am in awe of you for getting them both asleep.
I love him to love you.
I love him to say "KiKi" and then shake his little head yes.

If I don't tell you enough - Thank you!