Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie! (about 7 days late)

Last Friday was Angie's birthday. I had the unfortunate luck to not bring my camera nor bring in my phone. So I have no pics of her birthday dinner. Sigh. Sorry Angie.


But luckily, Bob (Steve's dad) had his camera ready and handy and captured the candle blowing moment. Thanks Bob!


We had a great dinner with all the kids (minus Emilee and company of course) and got to see Bob and Kathie's new home in Bellingham.


Hard to believe it's been almost 13 years and that Angie had just turned 16 when I first met the family. She and I spent a lot of time together since she and Ben were living with Thomas at the house in Centerville. I think I even went to a basketball game with her and Rachel at Viewmont HS.


Rather brave of a teenager to ask a new step mom to attend a game with her and her friends with the possibilty of having to introduce this new person to others. Especially in the fishbowl of Centerville, Utah.


Thanks Angie. Here's to the next 13 years ... if no one kills me, that is.

No comments: