Thursday, February 5, 2009

Felix's new 'do!

Felix decided she was ready for a new, more middle school hair do. So she's been bugging me for DAYS to get her an appointment for said hair do.

I got one for her at a local salon that is quite nice.

Here she is before.



Here she is before also .... with that really weird eye thing she does.


And here she is after. This is the hair do that ALL the girls have at school and since ALL the girls have it, then she has to too.


"So," says I, "if ALL the girls put elephant poo on their hair, would you do the same?" Spoken like a true mother who had her mother say the exact same thing when I wanted to buy the latest fashion in jeans.


And I say IT ROCKS!! (this is from Felix's hand)

And she looks lovely. She'd probably look lovely with elephant poo on her head too, so I guess it doesn't matter.


I know that I'm alone in my opinions, but it is extremely difficult for me to watch my children grow older. I feel them slipping away from me like waves on the beach and I cannot hold on.

3 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how old your kids are. I loved taking Felix around the ranch she was so cute!
And, yes I am very grateful for my grandparents. They really have kept our family together!

Nanci said...

Yes. Her hair "ROCKS!" It's like a billion times better than her old hair. =]

Josh and Heidi said...

Felix is getting so big! I miss you guys! No I am not preggers, definitely not for awhile. I would love a kid, but financial not ready and either is our maturity. I really hope that you can make it out for my graduation. It's May 7th. You can see our house too!! Love ya!