Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Come and gone. Moving on.

Here are some visuals of the day or the days leading up to the day.

v mask  DSC_0522

V masks. Amazing looking couple.      Robee and Jack, The Tree.

   DSC_0523 DSC_0526DSC_0524 DSC_0525 

Checking out the stocking.

DSC_0529 DSC_0530

Orange ….. really??                                      But it flies.

 DSC_0528 DSC_0532

His fav, Reese’s.

 

 

 

Felix on the couch, inspecting hers.

DSC_0540 DSC_0541

DSC_0544

Imagine my surprise to find a mixer under the tree for MOI! And yes, I asked for it while trying to make something with my possessed old mixer on Wednesday. But I’m surprised by the color.

DSC_0545 DSC_0549

Felix and her stuff. New laptop on the table for her.

 

This a jean quilt I started for Robee about ….four years ago. I finally decided to get it finished. On Friday night, while the kids were shopping with Thomas (buying my mixer) and hauled a** to get this done. Why would I put off something for four years that I could have done in two hours??? The iron-on pictures are from Mario, the computer game.

clyde and starbucksClyde with my green tea cup in his mouth. I missed the recycle bin and he caught it.

DSC_0519The kids’ Gingerbread creations. Felix’s house and Robee’s tree.

No comments: