Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few more pictures. What a great time.

The little kids, Thomas and me.









Historic fort in Old San Juan - 500 years old.




Leaning out of the tower in the rainforest.





Jennifer and Ivy, making their way up.




My exceptionally handsome boy Robee.





The boys checking out the scope. (l to r: Maxito, Owen, Ryan)


Looks like well planned baby making.
(l to r: Jen/Ivy-17 mo, Ang/Evan-10 mo, Em/Lyla-6 mo)



Ben, in a moment of vacation happiness, twisted his ankle trying to catch a football at the beach.






Rainforest waterfall.



Maxito, Eric, Greg under the freezing cold waterfall.







Miss Biss (Alysa) in the hotel.





Em at breakfast.

Ben showing his breakfast that was $22 as opposed to Kelsey's that was $14. That's when we decided to go buy a few food items to cut down some of the cost.




Owen being Owen. My friend.



Steve and Evan. I love his shirt "I still live with my parents"




My kids have never seen a gecko before. I rememer them from Thailand.




Felix on our balcony.

5 comments:

Jen said...

In case anyone cares, the climb up the stairs was not that hard!! That picture is staged. Robee made me do that.

Eric Morz said...

Kristi I know you are getting older but if you can't tell Ryan and Max apart anymore. . .

Kathi and Bob said...

Yeah for your fun time together. Thanks for all the updates while you were away...except no car seats among the crazy PR drivers!

Kristi Neeleman said...

Jen,

:D Mine was worse than yours which is why I put yours in! Robee had me do the same thing but ack ... not okay. So import Jen's pic. heheheheheheheh

Just admit it, it was a climb. Wait, I forgot your bootcamp has made you much stronger. hmmmm. Never mind!

Kristi Neeleman said...

OMH. I have admit eric was .... sort of ....

nope

cannot not do it.