Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not blogging like I should ....

Life has been going full speed for about two weeks. I can't seem to slow it down and get my breath. So much is going on and I feel like I'm drowning.

We had a nice shower for Jen today at the house. I had been thinking of having one for her even though she didn't seem keen on the idea (second time mom's always think that, but it's fun!) and so I called Angie and we talked and decided to go ahead and do it. This is a no-frills kind of shower: no bows on the head, no silly games. Just good food and chatter.

Greg took Felix, Robee and Owen to the waterpark and Angie and Jen and I made lots of food for the ladies who attended. Most of them were from Jen and Angie's yoga class whom I don't know but Beth (past roommate of Angie's) and Katie (Greg's sister) and Kathie (Steve's WONDERFUL mom) I do so it was nice to see them again.

Thomas hung out with the chickens in the barn and fixed his desk.

Then there was lots of food left over to munch on later in the evening.

I have pics but I'll have to put them on when I have time. I'm supposed to be doing my church bulletin but I thought I should write something for the month of June.

No comments: