Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Day (finally!)

We finally had a nice Spring day, albeit a little cool. But hey!! The sun actually came out and we finally saw our shadows!!
This is Felix and I at the school playground. I believe my shadow is suffering from Winter bloat. Hmmm. Time to run.


Robee going down the slide. I think I need to do this one again and rotate the danged thing. Sorry. Too lazy to do it now.

This is Robee after the slide and falling out on his back. I don't think the injury is too serious but who knows.

Felix holding a ladybug, the first of the season!! She finally had to find a plant to deposit it because the little thing wouldn't "Fly Away Home" off of her hand.


Yep. Me on the climbing wall. Bare-footed. Going up was fine but coming down on that bark-covered ground ... yikes. My poor feet. Whatever happened to just falling on the asphalt?? Wimps.

No comments: