Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Robee's Track Meet

Robee joined the Runner's Club at school. They trained for a mini-track meet for about three weeks. He seems to really enjoy running (unlike my other off-spring) and liked going to practice. His meet was two weeks ago Saturday and it turned out to be a cold, windy day. Poor kids!



This is Robee and his friend, Jayke. I'm not sure if this is before or after his run. Actually, I'm thinking it was before his run because I think he took off the vest to run. And the sun was barely shining just before the meet started.


His first run was the mile and he didn't place high, but he did finish and he didn't walk (one of his goals). His second run was the relay and he was second to run. He actually passed a kid and put his team in third place. Unfortunately, their anchor brought them into fifth. Oh well.

He had a great time and I'm posting more pics as soon as I can get them off my phone.

Good job Robee!! I'm so proud of you.

No comments: