Friday, March 6, 2009

I have absolutely nothing interesting to say

This week has been really boring. Nothing interesting to say.

Monday: TKD class and we are doing grappling AGAIN. I'm sick of this. I'm there to learn a form and weapons, not wrestling people to the floor. Ugh. There is a grappling class and if I really wanted to be flipped up and thrown to the floor for an hour, I'd go to the class. I CHOOSE NOT to because I am OLD.

Tuesday: I have no idea.

Tuesday night: I feel an illness coming on. Head aches. Nose feels funny. Neck muscles ache.

Wednesday: I feel worse than yesterday so I take Aleve, hoping to feel better. I know that I must teach TKD tonight and may have 6 Tiny Tigers. I must be full of energy and excitement. I'm sure I can find that somewhere.

Wednesday night: I hurriedly put the kids to bed without reading, took a Tylenol PM and crashed into bed at 9:45. Didn't even hear Thomas schlepping in at midnight.

Thursday: Worked a little at the office on some client information for Thomas. Feeling a bit better. Didn't need meds today. Robee had track practice after school and after, he and I went to the craft store so I could make him a special Dr. Seuss "Bartholomew and the Oobleck" t-shirt. I'm going to make a copy of the cover of the book, print it on a transfer and then iron it on a shirt. He'll have the only Oobleck shirt in school! I looked everywhere for one and came up empty.

Friday: Watched Owen while Jen went to another doctor's appt and then on to work (she's way behind from being gone). He and I hung out, sat with the goats, fed the animals and just did 3 yr old stuff.

Friday night: I have no idea but I feel discombobulated for some reason. I think we may be going to TKD class but it's not for sure. We teach class on Saturday but Robee has his track meeting tomorrow and so we are bowing out for the day.

I hate the weekends. Actually right now, I hate most everything, so this post is a waste of time for anyone. Including me.

And I really hate the next door neighbor. We had some lovely Canadian Geese sitting by our pond and swimming and just sort of hanging out. Then my stupid ass-neighbor decides to fire-up his 4-wheeler and tear around his yard and scare the geese. I hate those people. They are such trash.

Okay. Hopefully next week proves to be better.

No comments: