Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tonight, tonight ... Won't be just any Night

Yes Folks! It's Neil Diamond Night!



Tonight's the night I get to see Neil Diamond in person at the Key Arena in Seattle (even though, I lost my tickets for about two weeks and recently due to chaos and several circumstances and events in my life, totally forgot I even had a concert to attend).



Regardless, I am still VERY obnoxiously excited. I am sneaking in my cell phone - in case my little children need their mother - so maybe I can get a pic of him when he sees my face in the crowd and asks me to come on stage with him to sing, knowing, somehow that I've been a fan since the young age of 8 (which was only 25 years ago) and have always wanted to meet him in person.



In case some of you haven't had the opportunity to see him in concert, below is a small offering of Neil through Time.


From the movie "The Jazz Singer"


















Calendar cover



Singing



Not sure where or when this was taken



Best Duet ever with Barbara, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"



This one is not actually Neil through Time. It's a hand-signed statue of Neil. Which I would like for my birthday in two days. Which I'll never get because it costs FREEKING 400 DOLLARS!! Cripes! But it's fun to look at.



Thanks kids for a Great Mother's Day present! I know they were mucho bucks, but I do appreciate it!

No comments: