Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBEE!!!

It's your birthday today, sweetie. You are 9 years old! Here are a few pics and I will put up more later. Loveyoulots.

At Island Park Idaho. We floated the river. Daddy bought you a wolf hat. You loved it!
Blowing dandelions.
Our favorite place; Long Beach Washington.
Pretending to be "Dr. O" on Power Rangers: Dino Thunder. We watched that show together, everyday.
You first (and almost last!) day of soccer in Long Beach. You loved the outfit but hated the game. But you played.

Robee, it's your birthday today. You were a whopping 10 pounds and nine ounces at birth. You had a broken collar bone and a strained neck muscle. Even with all that, you were the best baby.

I've loved having you as my son. You and I are best buddies (even though we fight a lot!) and I love hanging out with you. You have your dad's funny sense of humor and the quirkiness of one of your sisters. You are a ham, big time - which I love.

You are the last in the line of Thomas' kids and the last for me too. That's probably why I've bubble-wrapped you a bit longer than I should but I just love you so much that I want to protect you as long as I possibly can.

Have a great day Robee. You are the best boy ever. Love Mom.

No comments: