Thursday, September 25, 2008

I WAS THERE

We ended up being about 20 minutes late due to an emergency room visit for Ben (he's fine now; just bad reaction to eye drops). We had to pay a ridiculous amount to park the car. I was wearing JEANS and my hiking boots. I wasn't sure if he would care. Then it took an hour and a half just to get out of Seattle.

BUT we were 15 dang, freeking rows away from Neil. It was the most fan-damn-tastic concert ever. He was as good as ever. I was actually jumping (and those of you who have seen me in TaeKwonDo, know that my species doesn't jump) all the way to our seats.

He was sooooooooo good. I can't even express how great it was. I'm gushing. But it was really good.

And the picture I got:


I'm VERY excited so this is a rather scary looking picture but I was VERY excited (did I mention I was VERY excited?)

And this one: :-(


Yeah. I know it sucks. I know it's blurry. I know that unless you knew it was Neil Diamond, it doesn't look like Neil Diamond, but it is. I tried but this is the best I could get on a cell phone. Besides, we had isle seats and one of the bouncers for the Key Arena sat so close I could see her nose hair so I didn't dare take too many pics. Sigh. But at least you can see how close we were to him.

No comments: