Saturday, January 7, 2012

I really do look like Keith.

Okay, I confess. I'm NOT adopted. See, here is proof; I have Daddy's bald gene.




HA!
As I've mentioned in many many posts, my Crackberry is a piece of crap now. So for Christmas, The Spouse got me a new phone.


And with this new phone came some really great apps. And some really useless, albeit hysterical, apps. Like the one above called "Bald Booth."


Really??


Someone has WAY too much time on their hands to create something like this. And just so I'm not to blame - Robee also got a phone and because he is a minor (and I like to keep track of my kids), his phone is tied into mine. So whatever apps he gets, I get. THIS is his app.


Apparently there is also a Fat Booth, Skinny Booth and (saints preserve us!) a Naked Booth.


Yikes.

No comments: