Sunday, June 12, 2011

FYI

Thanks to Em and Jen, I am now blogging with the help of Windows Live Writer.

Trying to blog with Blogspot. com has been the biggest teeth-gnashing, bone-breaking, hair-pulling, frustrating experience thus far (and that’s on a good day). Adding pics, moving text, editing … all that was next to impossible with blogspot. So awful it was, that I decided to give it up and only blog on my Farmer101 blog about Urban Farming.

But where that is a more general blog about learning to mini farm, this is almost of a journal nature for me to use … someday, hopefully … as a photo/diary/memory book that I will someday, maybe, hopefully get into print as a reminder of what has happened for the past four years … or at least since I started writing stuff down. So I was quite reluctant do drop it like a hot stone.

So thanks much ladies. I’m glad I get to keep doing this as well as my keep my hair on my head. It’s falling out on it’s own anyway from stress, lack of sleep, and iron deficiency and needs no help from blogspot.com (but that’s another story).

1 comment:

Kathi and Bob said...

Sounds interesting...you'll have to clue me in next time we see each other. It does seem hard when I see Bob adding photos to my blog.