Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun job

This is what I do on Mondays and Thursdays:




Sometimes it's stickers. Sometimes markers (not on my face but on paper; if one is trying to instruct the proper use of markers - coloring on Kiki's face does not count).

Sometimes building with Legos. Sometimes reading books. Sometimes cooking food. Sometimes climbing in the oven while the food is cooking.

I know I'll get called on this so, technically, Ivy is in the sink portion of the kitchen but it's hooked to the oven AND she did get into the oven later but that pic wasn't nearly as great as this one.


Do I get payment for this? Nope.



I get BETTER.


Today while we were sitting on the couch, Ivy picked up my hand and kissed it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

And my kids adore you beyond belief!! Owen said he would like to do a gingerbread house with me, but would like to do it with Kiki a little bit more. I am so glad you are part of their life and I am truly appreciative of all that you do.