Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random pics before Christmas


Felix and Leah at their Christmas Choir Concert last night. Great job girls!!

Felix wore her first pair of HIGH heels last night because she's on the last row of the risers and everyone else is wearing heels and so she looks like she's 3 feet tall.

So ... against my better judgement, I bought her some high shoes.

It has nothing to do with not wanting her to be old (although I do miss with a broken heart, my little blonde pigtailed girl) but the fact is that her balance is .... well .... not the best. I don't like to label her, but she's a bit clumsy. Klutzy even.

As she was walking up to her spot, I was repeating under my breath over and over "Please don't fall. Please don't fall." That was my mantra last night. Come to find out, Leah's mom who sat behind me, was saying the exact same thing in Leah's behalf. Us moms.




This is me holding Ivy at Angie's baby shower that Jen had at her new house (which is beautiful I might add) last Saturday afternoon.


I rarely get any photos of me holding the kids unless I stretch my arm and take them myself. But Kathie (Angie's mom-in-law) had her camera ready and got this shot.

I adore this baby. I have the great opportunity of watching her during the week.



This. What can I say?? This is an ornament that is made to look like my favorite Starbucks cup. It's hanging on my rear view mirror. Isn't it wild??
Ah .... I can almost taste the Green Tea Latte now. I'm totally addicted to those things. I crave them sometimes. And since green tea is good for the body, I figure 10,000 years of Japanese folks drinking it cannot be wrong, eh?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was very relieved when Leah decided to wear tennis shoes on Friday, with the same outfit, for their concert at school. Very relieved!!!

Kristi Neeleman said...

Yep!! I think Felix was in Ugg boots, thank the heavenly stars.
Between comfort and fashion? Comfort should always win!