Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Do for Felix

Before


During

After

Felix suddenly got it in her head that she wanted to cut her hair. Not just any cut but a cut that looked a lot like the girl who played in the "Twilight" movie.

I've NEVER been the kind to discourage people from cutting their hair or doing something different. I've always said it's not an arm, it will grow back. It's just hair. It's MEANT to be changed, to experiment with it, see what you like and then let it grow back and try again. I should have been a hair stylist.

Any-hoo ..... so I have no issues with Felix wanting to cut her hair short. However, being that I'm old and knowing what I know about HER ... I don't think she realizes that those people in movies sit in a stylist's chair for sometimes three hours to get their hair to look like that. Even the movie stars can't do their own hair.

So I'm kind of waiting for the morning when she has to do it for herself. I'll be on hand with the gel and flat iron to help out.

I seem to remember starting to actually do my hair around sixth grade; curling, blow-dry, etc. so she's catching up.

I love the cut. I have always liked her with a bit shorter hair. Her hair just seems to lay better when it's at her chin. In fact, I love it so much, I'm tempted to put off my donation hair and just cut it now! Get ready for the summer!!

I love my Felix.


No comments: