Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sleep would be nice.

Go to bed at 10:30 pm.

Wake at 11:45 pm. Worry about the chickens that I forgot to put away.

Go back to sleep.Wake at 1:20 am. Worry about the tournament in the morning and can I spar well enough.

Go back to sleep.Wake at 2:34 am. Worry if the kids are going to have fun tomorrow.

Go back to sleep.

Wake at 3:30 am. Look at the clock and wonder if this night will ever end.

Go back to sleep.Wake at 4 am. Still worrying about something else. Then go potty. The only productive thing I've done all night.

Go back to sleep.Wake at 5:30, knowing that I'm going to have to get up at 6 to feed the animals before we leave for Burien.

Go back to sleep. Alarm goes off at 6. Push the snooze for 10 more minutes because I'm BLOODY exhausted.

This sucks bad.

Dreams? I need to sleep first

No comments: