Friday, December 26, 2008

OMH YES: MORE SNOW PICS (ugh)

I know. I'm tired of snow pics too, but what else am I to do? It just KEEPS COMING DOWN. So I keep on taking pictures.


Here are the kids sitting on their creation, The Sphinx.


This is some snow from the roof our barn that was sliding but then curled under itself in a ribbon-candy-sort-of-way. Or maybe frosting. It was pretty to be sure. I'm glad Jen told me about it so I could get a pic of it before it came crashing down.


Robee, crashing at the bottom of our hill on his new sled.



Felix taking on the hill in her own style. I don't think she made it either.



Here are the two of us after an afternoon of sledding.




Here we are again but peeking out from behind us is Robee. Always trying to get in the picture.



Now just Robee and I.


It's fun sledding. I will say that. But everything else about this major snowfall bites. I've got garbage piling up in the garage, recycling piling up in the garage, no mail being delivered, and roads that feel like you're riding on the Wild Mouse. Not okay.

2 comments:

Kathi and Bob said...

Great pictures, but I'm with you...enough already!!!! I think we are finally done with snow for awhile in Bellingham, but we're keeping our fingers crossed, just in case.

Josh and Heidi said...

It's funny you moved away fromm the snow muaha ha hah just kidding. When are you coming in January? I would love love love to meet up and you should try to come and see our house. We have extra bedrooms if you need somewhere to stay. Let me know when your coming though. LOve ya