Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Sorry Ben. I'm a little late getting these pics on the blog (not like he ever reads this but I felt I should have some excuse for missing his birthday; I've written about everyone else's).

We went to PF Chang's for his dinner. It was yummy. I haven't been there in years.

Here he is, blowing out the candle.

It was a yummmmmmy cake! Enough forks for everyone to take a stab.

And this is what it looked like AFTER everyone took a stab. And it does look like it's bleeding, eh?


Robee asked me to take this one. It is a great shot of the stone horse statue outside of the restaurant.


And, true to form, Ben had TWO birthday celebration cakes - his favorite of course - yellow cake with chocolate frosting. What birthday would be complete without the yellow cake?

Holy Cats. Is that boy really 27? I remember meeting him when he was 13. He had spiky bleached hair, wore zany socks, never got up for school until it was absolutely necessary (he would sit on his bed until the bus pulled up the street and then make a run for it ... in his multicoloured socks), listened to The Beatles all day long (and I'm totally serious .. all day), would never eat breakfast but would have an Artic Circle combo everyday (we miss those here in Washington ... mmmmmm!), and would sleep until 2 pm every weekend. How time flies.


Happy Birthday Buh. May the next 27 years be a wonderful experience!

No comments: