Thursday, March 27, 2008

Piano Night

These two videos are of the kids during their most recent piano recital. The light is bad due to the room but I think you'll be able to see how well they played. They both played three songs, but it take FOREVER to upload a video (as some of you may know) so I'm just going to load one video each of them.
This one is of Felix.


This second one is of Robee. He was actually supposed to play four small songs, but he talked Mrs. Lish (the teacher) into not playing the first one. He is such a schemer!



This photo is Mrs. Lish and Robee after his "concert."

This is Mrs. Lish and all her students. Please note the little girl sitting next to Robee. Her name is Belle and she was in Robee's first grade class and this was her first recital with Mrs. Lish. She is a DOLL! She was excited to see Robee there too. He had to hurry and put on his jacket because he spilled some food on his shirt and he didn't want her to see it. Too funny.

And here is a recent pic of the three of us at the recital. I have several pictures of me with the kids My how they have grown! However, I think Robee's head was the same size as when he was one month.


This was taken in 2004 in our home in St. George.

This was taken in 2003 in Portland.

Don't freekin' blink, folks. Time will pass by you so dang fast you won't know what hit you.

My moment of Zen.

1 comment:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Kristi! Thanks for telling me about your blog (even if it was unintentionally!) Your kids are SO big. And you look GREAT. Way to get your kids into piano. I am so glad my mom did that for me. Great to check in on you!
-Tristie