Sunday, October 26, 2008

WE LOVE OBAMA!!

Okay. So if you know our family, you know we've been big Obama supporters for the past two years. LOOOOOONG before it was cool to jump on the bandwagon. True fans you could call us.

So Ben began the Halloween pumpkin season with his own design (he is quite artistic) on a ginormous pumpkin:


Notice all the detail. The "A's" are ghosts and the "O" for his logo. Very cool indeed.

So not to be outdone, Felix did her own Obama design as well:

She was quite happy how nice it looks all lit up.


And then, of course, I had to get into the picture. I'm not as talented as Ben so I have to use a design from a stencil. :(
But it turned out better than I thought it would. While I was carving it, it looked like the shadow of a piece of liver. But when I got a candle in it:

Voila! Obama! Shock of all things. It's like one of those pictures, when you're looking at it from the wrong angle it looks all jumbled and then when you take a step back, the picture comes into view. That's how this was exactly.

NOVEMBER 4th!! WE'RE READY FOR YOU!!

No comments: