Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged! I'm it!

So ......... as per the latter post regarding links, I have finally been able to catch up on others' posts and I find I've been tagged and didn't even know it!

K. So here goes:

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. The Secret of Roan Inish
3. The Electric Horseman

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Died
2. Traveled to Africa
3. Figured out what really makes me happy

What are you three favorite TV shows?
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. Gilligan's Island
3. Good Neighbors

What are three things you can't live without?
1. Summer
2. My kids (they keep me busy)
3. Thomas (he makes me laugh)

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwiches

2. A really good salad
3. Pretty much anything I can stuff into my mouth

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Black and White
2. Creme' Brulee
3. Hot Fudge Sundae, no nuts, no cherry

What three things would you buy if money were not an issue?
1. A smaller home for my parents
2. A boat
3. An on-going handyman to help in the yard

If you could have three wishes what would they be?
1. To have every one's money problems lessened so they could be happy
2. To have every one's health issues lessened so they could be happy
3. That this world population might somehow reverse it's destructive nature and live peacefully

Three people I tag:
1. Anyone at Rejected Rubber Duckies
2 & 3. I don't know enough people to tag anyone else. My life is poop.

No comments: