Monday, May 19, 2008

Road Trip

We're leaving for Utah tomorrow. Thomas knew I was feeling a little sad about not being able to take a vacation with the kids so he planned a road trip. We were able to find cheap tickets to Vegas and Seattle, so we're flying into Vegas, driving to St. George, staying for a couple of days and then driving to Salt Lake and staying there for a few days and then flying home to Washington.


Felix and Robee are so excited to travel and see St. George again. We spent five years there and grew to love it until "they" (the city council) ruined it and sold it off to the highest bidder. So sad. That's one reason I decided to leave ..... that and the fact that's it is a 120 degrees in June.


It's great to travel but it's always nice to come home. I've only lived here in Washington since the summer of 2004 but I really consider this my home now even though I lived in Utah much longer. Kind of funny.



Since I may not be posting for awhile, I thought I would show you how Owen and I spend our wonderful days together: talking on the phone, yard work, and eating fishy-cracker boxes. We do have a great time!

1 comment:

Nanci said...

The growth down there is ridiculous. Didn't we learn our lesson from Lake Powell???

But I agree. Never could I live in such a terribly hot place. I would rather die.